THE ROLE OF HR, COMPLIANCE, LEGAL AND D&I TEAMS HAS TRANSFORMED OVER THE LAST DECADE BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN TRADITIONAL SERVICES, PRACTICE, COMPLIANCE RULES, RISK MANAGEMENT, EMPLOYMENT AND PRIVACY LAWS.
People issues are far more complex, multi-faceted and time consuming. Internal teams are expected to do more with far less resource and are facing nuanced issues that are new and complicated for many teams.
We help organisations navigate the complex people and legal challenges they face and how those challenges intersect with diversity and inclusion and an organisation’s reputational risk and consumer perceptions. Our main objective is to help organisations reduce the chances of issues occurring in the workplace, with their customers, and mitigate any associated risk.
We have multi-jurisdictional HR, diversity and inclusion, training, employment law, privacy law and internal/external communications experience.
a wide range of matters, such as:
- People advisory support, including employee grievances, complaints, disciplinaries and performance issues
- Anti-discrimination and anti-harassment practices and strategies
- Diversity and inclusion and matters concerning equality
- Workplace and staff reductions, including assessing bias and impact from an equality and inclusion perspective
- Data privacy compliance
- Works councils
- Pay reporting
- Preparation and review of codes of conduct, policies and handbooks including assessing policies from a best practice, anti-harassment, bias and anti-discrimination standpoint
- Employee and management training
- Intersectional mental health and wellbeing
- Social media, safety, and wellbeing in a digital and ‘influencer’ age
- Client services, product, and reputational advisory Support.
- Employee, proactive and reactive communications